Students and volunteers
We accept school students on work placements and adult volunteer applicants if and when we have the capacity to do so.
Volunteer now at Low Hall
We are looking for adults who are seeking experience in catering and early years teaching to volunteer at Low Hall:
- run activities with small groups of 2, 3 and 4 year olds. Time slots are flexible to fit within school pick-ups
- help us between 10.30 and 12.30 to prepare lunch
We don't asks you to commit to every week day, but we do hope you would commit to regular days for a while.
If you are interested contact Nalinee Sabaroche at Low Hall on 020 8520 1689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students seeking work experience:
At least 2 months ahead of your proposed placement date, please write to us (see contact us), including:
- Why you are interested in doing a placement here.
- If you are studying, the name of your course and the qualification you are working towards, the details of your school or college, including link person details (form teacher or subject tutor)
- If you would like to volunteer, the skills and experience you would like to share or improve.
- The dates and times you are looking for work experience.
What we offer
Students and volunteers will be given an induction, including safeguarding, data protection, work and behaviour expectations and health and safety. All students have a supervisor, who monitors work, discusses progress with their school/college tutor and is available to discuss anything which is relevant to your experience in our schools. We have high expectations of our students, and hope that they find time with us rewarding.
Before you start
Please click on the name of the school or download below our Student and Volunteer Handbook:
It has lots of information to help your time with us be more fruitful for you, for us and for the children.