Unfortunately we are not able to welcome children from outside our school bubble to the Playscheme. We hope that this will change soon.
If you are interested in our future playschemes, please complete the online form to register your interest; this will add your child to the waiting list.
If we offer your child a place we will ask you to sign up to our Terms and Conditions (see below), and to pay for that place quickly; this payment will confirm the place.
Terms and conditions
- I understand that once the contract is signed, if I wish to make any changes to my provision a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice is required in writing to the school office email address a 10% cancellation will be charged, and the full agreed fees will be charged if notice is less than two weeks.
- I understand that if my child is sick, or absent for any reason, the fees are still payable.
- I understand that if my child or anyone in my home exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 (persistent cough, temperature of 38˚ or above, loss of or change to sense of taste or smell), we must self isolate at home and get a test done via https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test.
- I understand that an unwell child should be kept at home, and that if they have been vomiting or had diarrhoea they must stay at home for 48 hours after the last bout.
- I understand that failure to keep this agreement may result in the loss of my extended day place.
- Once booking has been made, we are unable to swap days.
- If you are late collecting your child, there is a charge of £10 for every 15 minute interval after 6pm.