We run a holiday playscheme for children from Church Hill and Low Hall, and for local children aged 3 to 8 years. This takes place at Church Hill.
These are the holidays, and we want to make them special. Each day we set out a wide range of stimulating and fun play activities which are suitable for their different ages. We plan our activities around learning goals within the early year’s foundation stage and national curriculum used in the nurseries and schools across the country.
How to register for the Playscheme:
- Print out the booking form below, and also the consent form if you are willing for us to use photos of your child to publicise our Playscheme. We strongly advise you to take a photo of your booking form to avoid confusion over what you have booked.
- Either bring the forms to the Church Hill Nursery school office between 8am and 4.30pm (avoid 12 noon to 1pm), or email them to email@example.com
- We will check availability and tell you if a place is available. If we do, at this point the place is not yet confirmed.
- Make payment as soon as possible, and email us confirmation of that payment. You can pay by BACS, School Money or Childcare Vouchers.
- When we have received your confirmation of payment we will email the you confirmation of your booking. At this point the booking is confirmed.
We would like to take photos of the Playschemes to use in advertising so that we can make sure they are sustainable. If you consent to us doing this with a photo of your child, please also print out, fill in and bring in the Photo Consent form below.
- Children are welcome from 8am each day. As it's the holiday you can arrive a little later if that suits your family.
- Breakfast is served from 8-10am so if you want your child to have breakfast at the nursery, arrive between these times
- the latest pick-up time is 6pm, or 4pm at Christmas, or you can pick up a little earlier if you would like.
- don’t be late: if you are, our staff can’t go home to their own families, and you will be charged extra.
- We are a nut-free school
- Lunchtime is 12-1pm; please ensure your child’s packed lunch is nut-free and labelled with their name
- Tea is served from 4-4:50; this is a light meal to keep them going, not a full evening meal
Clothes and toileting
- Send children dressed to have fun, and with a set of spare clothes - in case of accidents, or water play during summer
- Nappies - our expectation is for children to be toilet trained
- Children with additional needs are welcome to attend our playscheme. Please speak to a member of staff before booking and note this on the booking form.
- We are unable to provide 1:1 care. If this is what your child needs, you are responsible for arranging it and you must include the carer's name and DBS details on the booking form.
Terms and conditions
If we offer your child a place we will ask you to sign up to our Terms and Conditions (see below), and to pay for that place quickly; this payment will confirm the place.
- I understand that once the contract is signed, if I wish to make any changes to my provision a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice is required in writing to the school office email address a 10% cancellation will be charged, and the full agreed fees will be charged if notice is less than two weeks.
- I understand that if my child is sick, or absent for any reason, the fees are still payable.
- I understand that if my child or anyone in my home exhibits any COVID symptoms based on current NHS guidance, we must self isolate at home and get a test done via https://www.gov.uk/get-coronavirus-test.
- I understand that an unwell child should be kept at home, and that if they have been vomiting or had diarrhoea they must stay at home for 48 hours after the last bout.
- I understand that failure to keep to this agreement may result in the loss of my extended day place.
- Once booking has been made, we are unable to swap days.
- If you are late collecting your child, there is a charge of £10 for every 15 minute interval after 6pm.