When you arrive and sign in you will be given a leaflet which we would like you to read. They tell you:
- what to do when you arrive
- our safeguarding commitments
- what you should do if you have a concern about a child or the school
- how to keep safe and comfortable while in school
- what to do in an emergency
There are 5 leaflets for each school, and you can read them by selecting the links below:
|at Low Hall||at Church Hill|
Information for contractors
- Maintenance work must be carried out before children arrive at 8am or after they have gone at 6pm. If this is not possible, you must agree your working hours with our Business Manager or be accompanied by a member of staff, which may not be possible.
- When you arrive on site, sanitise your hands.
- Show your DBS number to the office staff.
- Sign in, collect your badge and wear it. Wear your company lanyard while on site.
- If you need one, complete a Permit to Work form.
- Put away your mobile phone and take off any headphones. If you need to use a phone during nursery hours, go into the office or staff room.
- Take note of the fire exits and the fire assembly point as you go through the building.
- If you sneeze, use the tissues and bins provided to ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’.
- Tell the office if you will need help to leave safely if an emergency happens while you are here.
- Move calmly through the school. Close gates and doors after yourself.
- Smoking/vaping are not permitted anywhere on or near the school site. Don’t eat, drink or chew gum in school.
- Tell us if you have an accident, or if you see something about the site that concerns you.
|At Low Hall:||At Church Hill:|