Low Hall needs a new Parent Governor
Would you like to be a Parent Governor and represent the parents and carers from Low Hall Nursery School on our Governing Body?
- Represent the parents from Low Hall Nursery School?
- Help to decide the priorities for improving the school?
- Work in partnership with the head teacher, senior leadership team and co-operatively with other governors to raise standards and improve outcomes for all children?
- Prepare for meetings by reading papers beforehand?
- Try to attend INSET (school training) sessions?
- Guide parents about appropriate lines of action and procedures?
- Present a balanced view of issues, representing different sections of the community?
If you are interested please submit your name to Androulla by Wednesday 3rd October and Helen will get in touch to tell you more.