What happens on the last 2 days of term
We have some special events on the last 2 days of term, and we would love parents and carers to join in!
On Monday 22nd July please come and help us say goodbye to the children who are leaving Low Hall to go to school as well as to Margaret at:
- 11.15am-12 for morning children
- 3-3.45pm for afternoon children.
On Tuesday 23rd July we will hold 2 picnics, and would love parents and carers to join us:
- 11am-12 for morning children
- 2.45-3.45pm for afternoon children
If you would like to bring a food contribution for the picnics, please make it vegetarian and nut-free, and bring in finger foods that the children can easily eat. Please don't bring any meat, or products containing meat.
If you can play any musical instruments during the picnics, please let Nalinee know.
If your child is leaving Low Hall please empty their box and check the lost property box in case it contains any of your child’s clothes.
We would really appreciate it if you could help spread the word about us:
- please complete the parent view on the OFSTED website
- review us on Google by going online to www.google.co.uk and search for Low Hall Nursery School. Click on ‘Write a review’, or do similar on any other review site you use.
- One of the best things is to recommend us to your friends and family with younger children.
- But also, if you use social media, please post a review on our facebook page or on the ‘Walthamstow Parents’ or ‘Walthamstow Recommends’ facebook pages, and/or review us on mumsnet or netmums, or any of the child-related websites you use.
Thank you to you and your family for your ongoing support, the staff at Low Hall Nursery School would like to wish you and your family a happy summer break. Thank you.