Once you have been offered a place you must fill in this form before your child can start nursery school.
Before you begin, please read about online safety and how we use photos in school at:
To fill in the form you will need:
- your National Insurance or NASS number
- your child's Red Book
- your GP's address
- the name and phone number of someone we can contact if there is an emergency and we aren't able to get in touch with you
- the names and addresses of anyone who you already know will sometimes collect your child
- a cup of tea, or your favourite alternative
About your child
If your child develops a particular health need while at our school, please talk to their Key Person about it so we can support them.
We ask for this information:
1. so that the Local Authority, the London Borough of Waltham Forest, can check your eligibility for funding
2. so that the school can apply to see if your child is eligible for Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP).
You can read about EYPP here:
Emergency contact details
Please tell us at least one person we can contact in an emergency if we are unable to contact you.
Other people whom you permit to collect your child
Note: you are disabled under the Equality Act 2010 if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a substantial and long-term (12 months or more) negative effect on your ability to do normal daily activities.
Person/people not authorised to collect or have access to your child
Permissions and consents
Please let us know as soon as possible if any of the information you have given us on this or any other form changes.